No comments as of 5/19/2019 7:20:48 AM for this photo Databases - Welcome

Previous Page


Add a comment * Click here to enter a comment

Goshen’s first high school was built in 1890 on the corner of Webster Ave. and Erie St. It soon became so crowded that a new high school was built in 1911. It Remained in use until Goshen Central High School (now C.J. Hooker Middle School) was constructed in 1939. The 1890 school remained in use until 1961 when it was razed

Picture provided through the cooperative efforts of Joe Guarino and Charlotte Mongo Nadeau ... from



Previous Page



Click to zoom in to larger photo
Orange County, NY in the 40s and 50s

Date:     Name:  
Comment:  
  Previous Page